1999 22′ Century Coronado Concourse
Comment are off
Boat was custom ordered from Macatawa Bay Boat Works, Michigan Boat has had extensive service yearly, oil and filter, water separator (2x yr.) and transmission oil change yearly. Stored in a boat house all its life and indoor stored in the winter. This is a rare opportunity to own an Coronado that was built to the highest of standards which is well above the original Century’s that were built.
- Approx. 283 hrs.
- 454 Mercury Horizon fuel injection
- 380 HP Velvet Drive Transmission
- VDO Instrumentation
- Morse controls
- Clarion am/fm CD Player with 4 speakers
- Pleated interior Mahogany Dash Board
- 50′s style w/mahogany steps boarding ladder
- Bottom has been Barrier coated by New England Fiberglass
- Engine underwent a major tune up in 2011
- Underwater exhaust Stainless Pipes
- Mooring cover Nibral Prop
- Michigan 3 blade (Accutech) Bimini, side curtains and back cover (Top was just professionally
- Dual axle custom bunk trailer painted to match boat with new LED lights, brakes and trailer
receptacle in 2012
To inquire about and view this beautiful Century please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Charlie 603.455.4249
Click on the images below to enlarge them.